Bobcat Light Compactors – Hydrostatic plates
Hydrostatic plates are fit for all heavy compaction work in civil engineering and road construction. They can compact all ground materials – such as sand, gravel, crushed stone, asphalt and sett paving – with ease.
Our hydrostatic plate lineup relies on a fully hydraulic system, so it does not require a V-belt. They operate with a dual- or triple-shaft excitation system. Packing the heaviest punch of our vibratory plates, they weigh between 450 and 582 kilos.
HP50.75 & HP60.85
- Dual-shaft excitation system
- Robust design
- Easy machine controls while maintaining high maneuverability
HP55.75 & HP65.85
- Triple-shaft excitation system, creating a more consistent drive even on saturated wet surfaces
- Ease-of-operation while maintaining maneuverability
- High compaction power and climbing ability (up to 30⁰)
|Weight||350 kg||362 kg||464 kg||471 kg|
|Working width||450/600/750 mm||450/600/750 mm||550/700/850 mm||550/700/850 mm|
|Engine||Hatz Supra 1D50S||Hatz Supra 1D50S||Hatz Supra 1D81S||Hatz Supra 1D81S|
|Centrifugal force||50 kN||55 kN||60 kN||65 kN|
|Frequency||70 Hz||70 Hz||69 Hz||55 Hz|