Caterpillar Utility Buckets are designed to grade, level and stockpile light materials, such as mulch, dry topsoil, livestock feed and waste.
- The taller dual angled side plates aid in the retention of loose, more flowing materials such as feed or fertilizer.
- Applications include grading, leveling, loading and stockpiling material in landscaping and agricultural work.
- Longer floor length and taller back height provide excellent material retention. Full length skid bars provide additional floor rigidity and wear resistance.
- Hardened steel base and side cutting edges provide excellent penetration, durability and wear life.
Caterpillar Utility Bucket 1524mm
- width 1524mm
- rated bucket capacity 0.43m3
Caterpillar Utility Bucket 1676mm
- width 1676mm
- rated bucket capacity 0.48m3
Caterpillar Utility Bucket 1829mm
- width 1829mm
- rated bucket capacity 0.52m3